While the weather in Florida is beginning to cool down a little bit, it does not mean that we are free from the threat of fleas. These resilient little guys don’t pack up and move farther south. They will continue to be a pest so don’t let your guard down! If you have ever dealt [...]
Tag Archives | how do I get rid of fleas
What did one flea say to the other? “Shall we walk, or shall we take the dog?” And it’s likely your beloved canine has walked those fleas right into your home at one time or another. Let’s face it—a flea infestation is no fun. And unfortunately, flea season is upon us. Actually, it never really [...]
- How to Get Rid of Ants June 8, 2012
- The Dirty Dozen: Part One April 12, 2013
- Macy’s Termite & Pest Control Reaches Out Into Community May 25, 2012
- The Clean Fifteen: Part One April 25, 2013
- Bird Removal and Control July 23, 2012
- Top 10 Bedbug Myths! June 17, 2013
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies: Part II June 10, 2013
- How to Get Rid of Fruit Flies: Removing the Source! June 1, 2013
- Bionic Rats? May 24, 2013
- Bugs are Pretty Too! May 17, 2013
- The Clean Fifteen: Part Two | Good News Pest Solutions - formerly Macy's Termite & Pest Control: [...] those fruits and veggies you don’t nec...
- The Clean Fifteen: Part One | Good News Pest Solutions - formerly Macy's Termite & Pest Control: [...] Control Sarasota, Organic Products/Services ...
- Tips for a Pest-Free Holiday! | Macy's Pest Control: [...] on them. If you choose to decorate with a li...
- Dallas Council: What, I had no idea Macy's deals with this type o...
- Tropical Storm Debby Stirs Up More Than Gulf Waters : Macy's Pest Control: [...] us a call today! We would be happy to come a...